Sending Intake Paperwork

How to send in your completed Directions for Living intake paperwork:

  • Click download under Adult or Children’s Intake Paperwork
  • In the upper right hand corner of the document, click the download button
  • Save the document onto your desktop
  • Open the document from your desktop
  • Fill out the intake paperwork with all of your information
  • Save the completed form
  • Open a new email and attach your completed intake paperwork form
  • Send the email with the form to [email protected]

Call us at 727-524-4464 if you need help with this process.