ADULT BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: YOUR VISIT
What to Bring To Your Appointment
- A photo ID
- One other form of ID (such as a student ID, utility bill, library card, etc.)
- Your social security number
- List of medications and dosage you are currently taking
- Your insurance information
- Proof of household income
- Your referral if you have one (from Department of Health, a hospital, CSU, primary doctor, etc)
- Any changes in your address, phone, or insurance
- New client registration packet which you can download from this page and fill out prior to coming in. You will also be provided with this at check-in when you arrive for your first appointment, if you aren’t able to fill it out beforehand.
What to Expect
- We offer an Open Access service model for new clients on a walk-in basis, which means we are happy to serve you without a scheduled appointment, first come, first served. Open Access is offered at Clearwater Center beginning at 8am, Monday – Friday.
- Please expect your initial appointment to last two hours (which does not include your wait time) because this is when we will assess your financial resources and therapeutic needs which will inform our next steps.
- You will receive an assessment to determine the therapeutic services needed to most efficiently and effectively address your treatment needs.
Insurance and Payment Information
- We accept most Medicaid and Medicare plans, as well as the following commercial plans: Aetna, Humana, BCBS, AvMed, United, Ambetter, and Pinellas County Health Plan (with referral from PCP).
- If you have commercial insurance, you must pay your copay and it is due at the time of service.
- Sliding scale payment is available based on your income if you do not have insurance.